Thursday, January 24, 2013

Did Bey Lip Sync ? or did She Not ? Who Cares?

 
Hey Ladies, This Beyoncé lip sync issue is going over board. I mean really, live or not the girl can sing, and its her vocals that we heard. Imagine performing in honor of the First Black President, entering his second term, Its Kinda A Big deal, and I'd personally want it to be absolutely perfect, no microphone mishaps, or being over whelmed by the crowd or even cold weather, and Perfect was her performance. I have had the honor of attending the BET Awards rehearsals when I was back in middle school, and my friends and I were in the front role for two days straight while Destinys Child rehearsed. Kelly, Michelle, and Beyoncé have three different tones all beautiful. Kelly's voice is strong, sexy, and soothing, and Michelle has a  unique (raspy), and humble voice. I must say Beyoncé has a powerful voice, I could feel her notes in my heart, and shaking the Shrine auditorium. So if she did lip sync ! Who cares? I don't. She looked amazing, she sounded amazing, and she was at an amazing ceremony. KUDOS 2 Bey !!
X$X$(HUGS & DOLLARS) The Czarina Brigade
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment