Sunday, January 6, 2013

D I Y Toms Shoe Design for under 15 dollars !!!

Hey Ladies Happy 2013 I hope your first week of the new year has been a pleasant one. I wanna share how I spent my Sunday !!!!

So I bought these cheap Toms look a like shoes for 3 dollars .



Then I went the nearest craft store and spent 11 dollars on fabric spray paint, a fabric pen, and a few bottles of fabric paints of my choice !! use whatever colors inspire you most.

Then I spray painted my shoes with blue spray paint, which made them turn brownish.



After allowing the shoes to dry . I used bottles of blue and gold fabric paint to hand paint the shoes. I let them dry then applied a extra coat, after it was all dry I used a blue fabric marker to to fill in spaces that I could not properly color with the paint bottles.







There you have it they're CUTE, FUN, CHEAP, ONE OF A KIND , & IN STYLE !!!

JUST REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF AND HAVE FUN WITH IT!!!

(X$X$) HUGS & DOLLARS - SDN

No comments:

Post a Comment