Friday, April 26, 2013

Oakland Female Rapper V-Nasty, Says F**k the White Girl Mob & Inks a 750,000 record deal

Okay so if your familiar with Kreayshawn, Lil Debbie, and V-Nasty ( THE WHITE GIRL MOB) you know they have been stirring up controversy for the last few years. I am not big a fan, but I do follow female rap, and I am watching the evolution of the female rap game. Right now some people are uneasy about white girls in the rap game like Iggy Azalea, Brooke Candy, and these girls ( in Mob Wives Carla's voice) Lol, I say if you have the talent and passion no matter your race go for it. Anyways, V-nasty shook the industry when she came out using the N-word, that didn't bother me as long as she don't call me one :) I must say out of the three girls I am entertained with V-nasty the most, I believe that she is a product of growing up in the hood therefore the people in her neighborhood allow her to speak like them. V-nasty's story is intriguing she is a young, Bi , mother of two, giving birth at 15, claiming to be a "pimp", on parole, and raised by black people, to learn more google her and check her out. V-nasty did a interview with LA WEEKLY and she spoke about, parting ways with longtime friend Kreayshawn, where she actually said Fuk the White Girl Mob, she has signed with a start up independent label PINNACLE RECORDS based out of Las Vegas, and she may have a reality show in the works, with Ryan Seacrest.  I WOULD DEFINATELY WATCH that ! click here to read V-nasty's full interview  http://blogs.laweekly.com/westcoastsound/2013/04/v-nasty_pinnacle_records.php

X$X$ (Hugs and Dollars) THE CZARINA BRIGADE

Check out V-nasty and her old controversial video below !!!

 
 

Check out V-nasty newest video below !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment