Saturday, November 17, 2012

Whitney Houston Tribute aired on CBS ( Bobbi Kristina & Britney Spears)




Hey Ladies, First I would like To Welcome You to The Czarina Brigade !! I will break down the meaning and the movement behind the name and the Author in Due Time, so hold tight .

Last night CBS aired a special tribute to the Great Whitney Houston, the event was Star Studded as it should be. Everyone from Jennifer Hudson to Celine Dion flexed their vocal cords to pay homage, it was capturing to watch.  Personally I enjoyed watching brief moments of her only child, Bobbi Kristina singing along and dancing along to her mother's hits. With all the drama surrounding Bobbi Kris I'm quietly rooting for her. I also was stoked to see Britney Spears come out and speak on behalf of her memories of Whitney. 143 Britney Spears, and I want to hear the confidence in her voice that she used to have, and she looked amazing!!

These are simply my thoughts & opinions, to each its own! But I am a realist with views on life that differ from the square world that we live in, it is the minority of ladies , who hustle to a different song, that I want to Welcome to My Circle!!

THE CZARINA BRIGADE
 



No comments:

Post a Comment